Question 1:

Wich present is the best for you?


Wich present is the best for you?

Question 2:

Score this blog:

Score this blog:

dilluns, 8 de juny de 2015

How to make an album:

Hello!!! One week ago I start my blog and today I continue with the second one. Now I'm going to show you my points to do this album.

Today I'm going to show you how to make an album, now I put the different points:

1- First I go to buy some originals papers in a House name as "Scrap House", to do this album. In each page I put images, differnece papers of crapbooking to decorate it and others things to do more beautiful. The material that I have are:

-Images
-Pen
-An album
-Papers Scrapbooking --> http://www.tiendanaturalscrap.es/papeles-graphic45-A pair of scissors
-Distress Embossing Ink (for decorate the papers)
-Clips, labels, adhesives... (to do more beautiful)

2- Then, when we have all the material, continue to start the album. First of all we cut and put the middles of each paper scrapbooking. Then paste it in the album.

3- After we paste all the images in the order that you want. (For dates, for places...)

4- Sometimes I put some words to give a little bit of information to the readers.

4- And finally put your decorations like clips, adhesives... to make it more beautiful.





Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada